Last journal update was apparently made 1 year and 3 days ago... wow
Soo... New Years Resolutions
1. Draw every week working on problem areas one at a time. Starting with facial structure, then moving on to torsos and working my way down the body I guess. Hopefully by the end of this year I'll know how to draw characters in action poses without staring at a reference for hours
2. Join the gym! I cant wait to get ridiculously sweaty at least once a week
3. Wash dishes everyday...
4. DO NOT go on dates this year! Last year I resolved to go on at least 1 date and really that resolution brought me nothing but misery. It wasn't until my 3rd failed attempt I guess that I decided that trying to date at this point in my life was pointless, yet I still tried again. My repeated failure ruined a lot for me last year. This year I hope to forget about it and if something happens it happens. I don't plan on trying to make anything happen this year
5. I'm going to complete at least 5 books outside of graphic novels and comic books
6. I'm actually going to try to upload something at least once a month.
Honestly, I'm really disappointed in how my art has developed these past few years. My 1sr semester of college was great but I nearly stopped after that 1st semester and its been really bugging me lately. If I want to improve I have to try a lot harder and make some sacrifices. Hopefully, this will show soon and maybe I can finally make character reference sheets like I've always wanted to